A god-level item (신급아이템 - shingeub-aitem), sometimes translated as god-class item or godly item, is a special magical item or weapon that was created and/or formed by the god attached to it by his or her powers.
These items have been created by gods, possessing unparalleled power compared to items created by humans. God-level items themselves are part of the god's body on a cellular level.
Generally they are indestructible, unless the god itself was annihilated completely from the current universe. Even if it has been damaged, the item can restore itself to its original state.
Unlike conventional items that were created by humans, a god-level item cannot be altered with bhavati brahma repeatedly, as it needs a month-long interval in between each alteration to be effective. Some god-level items are easy to change (e.g. Agni, who allows about any changes) while others cannot be altered, especially if the god is known to have a bad personality (e.g. God Kubera, who shows his ill will to any magician trying to alter the Golden Knight).
Ownership and rules for usage
Some god-level items were created by a god for their own use; Kali created the Sword of Return to kill Shiva, and simply discarded it when she failed. Nowadays, only one human at a time may wield the sword or use its transcendentals. Once the sword is drawn for the first time, ownership lasts a lifetime and only the owner may use or touch it. (Yuta can use the Sword of Return because he is a special case.)
Other god-level items were created by a god for a specific person, such as the Neutral Bow, which was created by Vayu for Rao Leez. The original bow could be used only by Rao, but Lorraine Rartia later altered it so that it could be used by anyone who knows how to operate it. God-level items gifted to specific individuals have the original recipient's name inscribed on them.
Yet other god-level items were created for the use of humanity in general, such as Brahma's city defense system.
The author Currygom has hinted that there are rules in place regarding a god's use of another god's item. Gandharva stated that there would be a significant penalty for Agni for firing the Neutral Bow, which is later revealed to be the inability to use the Staff of Agni.
List of god-level items
Currently there are several major god-level items located on planet Willarv.
- by Brahma
- by Kali
- Hide of Bondage - previous owners: Riche Seiran, Asha Rahiro. It attached itself to Lutz Sairofe's suit until Yuta had Lutz modify it with his scarf. Yuta then delivered it to Leez Haias, who is the current wearer.
- Sword of Return - current owner: Leez Haias
- Eye of Perishment - current owner: Maruna; there exist multiple Eyes of Perishment.
- by Kubera
- by Shiva
- by Vayu
- Neutral Bow - original owner: Rao Leez; currently in the possession of Ran Sairofe.
- by Visnu
- Earrings - original owner: Taksaka; broken while in Yuta's possession
- Kitty-eared headband (pink) - currently in possession of Rana Reimia. Effect: stops aging (only appearance, no effect on lifespan)
- 7 other items shown only in silhouette. All of these items take the form of jewelry or apparel.
- Garuda's Sword - current owner: Yuta. Sagara referred to the sword as a god-level item, but it is unknown which god created it.
- Possible god-level items
- Teo Rakan's sword
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 64: The Night it Rained Fire (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 42: The Past I Yearn For (7)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 48: Half (半) - 6
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 16: The Weapon of a God (4)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 30: The Golden Knight (4)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 21: Caution (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 173: Loser (9)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 31: The Value of a Life (6)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 18: Threat (5)
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Kubera, Season 3 Episode 76: Crime and Punishment (3)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 75: The Night it Rained Fire (12)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 3 Episode 82: Crime and Punishment (9)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 89: Lies for You (1)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 2 Episode 42: Rift (2)