Leez lived here for the first 16 years of her life under her real name, Kubera, with her mother and the other villagers. Unlike her friends, she was not allowed to leave the village and attend school.
- Kubera Leez (known survivor)
- Anna Haias
- Kaz Lehn (known survivor)
- Haas Lehn (known survivor)
- Roen Renod
- Peil Sairofe
The entire village is vaporized by Maruna's attack, leaving no apparent survivors. However, when Lorraine Rartia later investigates the ruins of the village, she uses a magic item that calculates how many people died at a specific location. She expects a result close to the total number of villagers, 112, and is confused by the final reading: 0. She later discloses these results to Asha Rahiro.
This has led to various fan-speculated theories:
- Asha somehow forewarned/rescued/hid the other villagers. This scenario is considered unlikely, however.
- The villagers (other than the Lehn brothers) were not real or were illusions, and therefore would not show up as dead on Lorraine's device.
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 1: A Girl with a God's Name (1)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kubera, Season 1 Episode 3: A Girl with a God's Name (3)
- ↑ Currygom's blog, Season 1 Episode 3: A Girl with a God's Name (3)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 41: The Past I Yearn For (6)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 13: The Sorrow of Loss (2)
- ↑ Kubera, Season 1 Episode 40: The Past I Yearn For (5)